|Easy Thai Style Stir-Fry Chicken|
Chicken (Preferably breast), Garlic, Chili, Black/White Pepper, Fish Sauce, Light Soya Sauce, Oyster Sauce, Cooking Oil.
1. Slice the chicken and marinate with black pepper and light soya sauce and Fish Sauce (Up to your liking).
2. Mince garlic and chili (Quantity is up to your liking but recommend to add minimal of 2 tablespoons for garlic and recommended ratio of garlic and chili are 2:1).
1. Put cooking oil into wok and heat it with high heat.
2. After oil is hot, put garlic in first, then chili and fry it until garlic become tan color.
3. Put marinated chicken into wok and stir it.
4. While cooking chicken you can add light soya sauce or fish sauce or even pepper in (up to your liking).
5. After chicken is cooked, then put some oyster sauce (Up to your liking but recommend to put oyster sauce (about 4 tablespoons) until color of chicken looks brownish).
6. Put on the plate then you can put some coriander leaves and cucumber on the side of the dish (optional).
7. Enjoy with a plate of rice!